Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FELIPE ROSE - A NATIVE AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY

Felipe Rose, one of the original members of The Village People, remineses with Randy Wicker about his life before stardom.  Felipe was obviously caught off-guard by Wicker's memories of his days as "Puppet Lady" in a male burlesque show in the early 1970s.

However, he graciously recovers & describes his success in life as a musician and as a representative of Native Americans--in music, theater & real estate investments.  This is a "real life" interview.  The cameras were rolling even before the "interview" officially commenced - real Cinema Verite !

Do check out www.FelipeRose.com  Please tell him how much you enjoyed this interview.  he is a great American and will hopefully be a symbol of hope for Native Americans languishing in the backwater of American society because of prejudice and lack of opportunity.

Pertsonally, this was one of the greatest & most-fulfilling interviews I've ever done.  So many of my friends died prematurely of AIDS, etc.  It was a "delicious-in-life" experience to find one who survived & prospered & continues to thrive.  Felipe Rose will always be one of my special "personal heroes"!

Formats available: Quicktime (.mov)

9 Comments:

Blogger Sandeep Sohal said...

hi nice blog for more knowledge visit out site http://www.ebooksway.com
huge of ebooks

8:20 PM  
Blogger window said...

Hi Randy
I was the pedicab driver at the april 2nd 2009 Marcedies Benz fashion show in Briant Park that you made the video of and put it on youtube.
I started a website of my fashion photography, and i put a link to your youtube video of me on the site. I wanted to ask you if that is ok, and invite you to view the web site at http://www.fifthavenuewindows.com.
Please let me have your sugestions about the web site, and if you have time to make another video of me, my fashion photography,web site and Pedicab.

2:19 PM  
Blogger window said...

Hi Randy
I was not sure if you got my e-mail address because i did not check the follow up box.
I was hoping you could make a video of me, my pedicab, fashion photography, and web site.
thank you and have a great day

windowon5th@gmail.com

2:24 PM  
Blogger izle said...

thank you
izmir çetesi dizisi izmir çetesi izle sırat dizisi canan izle artı 18 dizisi şüphe dizisi sürgün izle canan izle yemek tarifleri resimli kayıp izle filmini izle dizi izle film izle

9:30 AM  
Blogger lily said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon cheap mobile phone.

9:33 AM  
Blogger lily said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon wedding dress.

12:31 PM  
Blogger izle said...

ezel final izle
fatmagülün suçu ne final izle
kavak yelleri final izle
hanımın çiftliği final izle
fragman izle
kaç para

10:55 AM  
Blogger wenbin wang said...

This avoids the problem of selecting Moncler Onlineand matching for a large number of ensembles over and over. On the Internet you are able to buy baby clothes at discounted wholesale prices so theyNorth Face Jackets are more affordable. When it involves contemporary apparel for your infant, cheap wholesale baby clothes in multiple sizes can be a new mother's helping hand.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Golden Dilemmas said...

Love the blog, some deep thoughts going through my mind for sure. I can relate to this in a way because I post inspirational quotes on the daily I would appreciate it if you could check it out and above everything follow my post, it would really motivate me! keep up the good work.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home