Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- Name: Randolfe Wicker
- Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
I'm a transaged male (young man trapped in an old body) who has been a LGBT activist since 1958, sex freedom activist since 1962, anti-Vietnam-War button merchant (1965-1971), founder of LeMar (legalize marijuana) in1964, heavy drinker since 1982, world's first cloning activist since 1997, transgender fashion activist since 2007. Look up my uniquely spelled name "RANDOLFE" on google. I ran an Art Deco lighting shop in Greenwich Village from 1974 till 2003, have edited men's magazine & even got SCREW busted in the late 1960s. These days I work with video. Robert Frost wanted to die with "a little yellow pencil in his hand" & I plan to die with a video camera in mine. I'm crazy for JPOP music & groups like Arashi, NewS, Tackey , Kamenishi, Kis-My-Ft2, BoA, etc. I'm also an immortalist and a transhumanist...and I've just started really living..I named myself in 1967, going from Charlie Hayden to Randolfe Hayden Wicker. Was nearly elected President of Student Body at UT in 1960.
- GAY MALES ON FIRE - ROAD TRIP 2009
- INVASION OF THE PINES - THE SHOW BEFORE THE SHOW
- "VIOLENT STORM" - DRAG QUEEN AT SEA
- FIGHTING TRANSPHOBIA- - EDUCATING THE WORLD
- TRANS SECRETARY - WAITING FOR YOUR CALL
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING - GAY PRIDE & UNIVERSAL HOPE...
- BLACK WOMYN - LESBIAN TERMINOLOGY PRT 2
- BLACK WOMYN - LESBIAN CONVERSATIONS
- MANGA ART KINOKUNIYA BOOKSTORE
- CONDOM PEDDLERS